Wednesday 20 July 2011

Kurt Cobain

Probably very off-topic here on Style Studies, but I would be lying if I said Kurt Cobain didn't have a big influence on my teenage years (and no, I wasn't a Christiane F.).

I am pretty sure ninety percent of teenagers out there will say they love Nirvana, but having read his biography and watched several interviews with him like the ones below, I still find him inspirational.

The fact that Nirvana was one of the most popular bands of the decade and Cobain still walked around in Converse shoes and a T-shirt, the fact that his answers to interview questions weren't controlled by a bazillion PR people; there is just something genuinely authentic and rebellious about Cobain and for that, I will forever idolise him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...