Sunday 22 November 2009

Gimme Gimme Gemma

I love Gemma Ward. And I love Vogue Italia's editorials. A match made in heaven if you ask me, although  I am kinda sad that Gemma has backed out of the modelling world a bit. To quote my Media Analysis teacher, "Vogue Italia has the most fashion-forward editorials out of all of the Vogues." I am starting to think she is right. Oh, if only I could understand/read Italian; it would give me an excuse to dish out the five or six quid that this baby costs every month (I know it might seem penny pincherish but I don't understand why I should buy a magazine that I can't read, I mean yeah the editorials are great but that's only 50 percent of it, y'a know?)
This is from the Vogue Italia March issue.























All images via the fashionspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...