Monday 14 February 2011

A New York Crunch

Decided to go for something a little more compact today, due to lack of time (where does it all go, I wonder as my desperately in need of a trim fringe is poking my eyeballs).
Yeah I know I am probably not supposed to say that but honesty is the best policy my friends.
So here some faves:

Thakoon- who am I to say no to some peplums and plaid? This collection doesn't blow me out of the water, but I am feeling the prints and the different yet wearable vibe.










Cushnie et Ochs- a lot of straps like at ThreeAsFour, but a bit more subdued. Would love to splurge on that long fringed cape number. It's all a bit Indian gone badass, so that's probably why it appeals to me (no, I am not a badass, but I do love to look like one).








Behnaz Sarafpour- delicate prettiness. A little shift dress here, a special detail there. Good stuff.







All images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...