Wednesday 1 June 2011

Erdem Resort 2012

How could I have missed the start of Resort collections? 
 
Truth be told, I always do (same for Pre-Fall) but this time I actually had the legitimate excuse of interning full-time and just about being able to squeeze in a shower and a morning coffee.
 
On to the more important things in life (fashion!), I myself am a bit of a floral-shy girl, save for the odd vintage piece in my closet, but if there were anybody that could turn me it would be Erdem Moralioglu .
 
His lace and florals are so stunningly beautiful but at the same time vastly intriguing. There is always that hint of something different underneath the 'prim and proper' exterior. Or maybe I just love the succulent colours. And anyone who collaborates with Nicholas Kirkwood on shoes every season gets an A++ in my book












All images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...