Wednesday 14 October 2009

Rodarte




I have to admit, I definitely love looking through runway pictures and collections. Even though I probably couldn't afford a sock off the runway, it's 100% eye candy. Even though trends come and go, I still believe that old runway collections can inspire you in terms of combinations, colours and cut.So here's my first Past To Present post on Rodarte. The Mulleavy sisters (Kate and Laura) made their runway debut in 2005 and though neither of these two have a degree in fashion design (Kate studied art history and Laura English literature), their collections say otherwise. Though they have been criticized for creating "unwearable" clothes, their eye for details and draping is one of a kind.

Spring 2006 RTW



Fall 2006 RTW


Spring 2007 RTW



Fall 2007 RTW

Spring 2008 RTW


Fall 2008 RTW


Spring 2009 RTW

Fall 2009 RTW

Sping 2010 RTW

All images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...