Tuesday 15 June 2010

Rest O' Resort

Posting will be a little slower as I am enjoying some summer vacation back in my home town. Lots of sleep, soccer games, beer and friends. Hope all of you are enjoying your summer as well.
In typical Style Studies tradition, I gathered some images of lots of resort collections.

J. Mendel- Some of the most gorgeously feminine designs in my eyes, which is Giles Mendel's little niche.



Marc Jacobs- Take girlie whimsical to the next level and this is what you get. Very "I'm a little teapot short and stout" cute but Marc-y Marc always knows what he's doing.


Erin Fetherston- Cute little party dresses. Waiting to see what she will do for Juicy Couture (please no more velour tracksuits!).


Zac Posen- Zac is back but he is definitely going for a safer look this time around. Pretty? Yes. As amazing as some of his previous collections? Hmmm.


Jason Wu- Boater hats seem to be the new accessories for the summer. I especially like the shorts and blazer/coat combos.


Louis Vuitton- Parisian resort chic, what else?


Calvin Klein- Somehow I could get used to the whole minimalism trend. Makes getting dressed in the morning so much easier. But your item does need some nice little deets like at CK.


Oscar de la Renta- Pretty all out for a resort collection (ball gowns hello).



Stella Mccartney- Like, like a lot. Sharp tailoring, easy to wear pieces and Magdalena Frackowiak. What's not to love?


BCBG Max Azria- Layered, asymmetrical, sheer pieces sounds good to me.


Derek Lam- The pieces would fit perfectly in any summer closet, no?

3.1. Phillip Lim- A gorgeous Kim Noorda in pieces I all want to hang in my wardrobe asap.



Balenciaga- I especially like the evening pieces. I have a feeling the S/S collection might blow my socks off.



All images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...