Wednesday 30 June 2010

Zink May 2010

The editorial "Black Magic" featuring Asia Bugajska was photogaphed by Julia Pogodina and styled by Newheart Ohanian.













All images via fashiongonerogue.com

It reminds me of a similar one with Dree Hemingway I posted a while ago. Oh I do love those inky clouds in pictures, although I most say Dree's ed wins for me in this case. 
It leads me to think about dark lipstick as well. I recently bought one from MAC in the colour Cyber.


Image via google.com

What do you think, StyleStudies readers? Is a dark dark lip colour goth chic or just plain freaky?
I have worn the colour out in daylight before but was a bit self conscious about what other people would think. It's weird how much the thoughts of others can influence us. Ah, the dilemma of being a quite shy person with a crazy taste in fashion and makeup. Doesn't mix all too well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...