Tuesday 2 November 2010

A Head Full Of Lavender And Green

Perpetually bored with my non-dyed and shoulder length hair (zzzzz...growing out short hair, although after seeing Rosemary's Baby I really want to chop it off again), late night study sessions lead to a purple light bulb going off in my head. 
Perhaps it's some delayed form of wannabe teenage rebellion, but I am craving some wildly coloured locks.

This Proenza Schouler hair in my favourite show by the label so far




+ Lady Gaga rocking this look (I know Lady Gaga overkill at the moment everywhere, sorry but she is a good example for my case)...


= me wanting to purchase (and use) this:


Obviously I would have to bleach my hair and then dye it. The thought of me having the responsibility of dyeing my own hair makes me shudder, but  I was thinking of streaks, however I dunno how that would look against my brown hair (blech) which means I would need to leave this one to the professionals aka chuck my money out the window.
Thoughts on the purple head, or as my friend likes to call it the Tavi look?
I could always go with the green tips look....

Images via fabsugar.com, style.com and manicpanic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...