Saturday 20 November 2010

Winter Wonderland (I Know An Overused Title But Come On It's 3:47 A.M.)

Case in point 2 for my love of scenery, surprisingly coming from the N.Y. Times's Style Magazine Winter 2010 issue, is of Sweden’s Dalarna style by Anne Christensen and photographed by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello.
I always wonder how photographer duo's work. Does one work the camera while the other sips a coffee? Or is it more of a I take a picture, you take a picture thing? OR....do both have cameras and snap away at the same time? Oh how the blonde brain boggles...
Anyway, my hat's off to Amanda Norgaard for braving the cold like that. Unless Rodarte's dress magically has some Uniqlo heat tech stuff installed in it (which has been semi-fascinating me for a while, but those puffa jackets ain't my style), I think little Amanda N. must have been freezing her ass off.






All images via fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...