Friday 11 March 2011

A Mag Of Genius

First and foremost, this is not some marketing/saleswoman scheme (my blog content is holy to me and no person flashing dolla dolla bills bills in front of my face would make me change my mind).

I just needed to share the genius that is STACK with you. 
It's a magazine subscription service where you receive a different independent magazine every month so it's always like a surprise in an envelope. Oh how my magazine lover heart aches for it, but the wallet is already screaming at me for a Magma-induced shopping binge...

Random fact of the day: chilling out from the week's stress with some Air.


Guess who just learned how to embed videos on her blog?
I am bloggerishly retarded d'oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...