Tuesday 26 April 2011

From Gluttony To Erotica: A Look At Food And Films

In an attempt to not only bring a bit more professionalism into this mumbling mess of a blog, but also on recommendation of the Harry to my Sally to get my work 'out there', I will be posting some work I have done for uni in the past year. Time flies tsk tsk. 

Click to read the kind of words my brain likes to come up with when given the task to develop a magazine for uni.

The concept for FLANK Magazine was a publication using food as a catalyst for ideas, for anything and everything not having to do with actually eating food for the sake of eating it.

In short: the Carl*s Cars of food. If you have never heard of Carl*s Cars before, I recommend you get yourself an issue asap.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...