Sunday 10 April 2011

Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop

I have a bit of an unfulfilled love affair with the Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop range. 
Unfulfilled in the sense that I haven't gotten myself a piece of theirs despite oogling over them for months. 
 
The problem: when not on sale I cannot afford, when on sale I cannot find. Pffff. But shelling out a full £250 for one piece at a high street store seems a bit contradictory if you ask me.
 
My inner nineties child loves the ever so slightly grunge-y undertones in this duo's collections, whilst I find myself surprise to be craving sequinned, dare I say it 'girly' stuff (I am more of a grey jersey kinda gal these days).
 
 Here the past two seasons of Topshop-y goodness.








Images via vogue.co.uk and topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...