Sunday 25 July 2010

eBayer's Anonymous

Hello, my name is Carla and I am an eBay addict. Yes a bit melodramatic but my little brain can't resist the call of special bargains delivered to my doorstep and I feel like this might end in red numbers on my bank statement and tears. So if there are any fellow users out there, feel free to comment. Meanwhile, I shall show you some (not all, addict specific secrets ye know) of my conquests...

American Apparel Chiffon Oversized Button-Up £52 £10.99 
Oh yeah, I'm striking throught the original price and putting in what I payed for it on eBay because my brain likes to justify any buy if it's on sale. Extinguishes my guilt. Just a little.



Yeah I know right, another American Apparel item? And in black of all colours (or shall I say non colours)?! Geez I'm boring.

Topshop Leather Tan Duffle Bag £55 £28


It's been a hard fight to get this baby. Some items on eBay are sought after like the newest pair of Louboutins, crazy. But at last I have one in my possession muhaha.

And last but not least, although this baby was a bit pricey and not exactly an eBay bargain, my little favourite. An Ashish for Topshop studded sweatshirt. A little Alexander Wang sporty, a little cool punk, a lot of happy me. They don't call it retail therapy for nothing folks.

Ashish for Topshop studded sweater £85 £42










All images via ebay.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...