Sunday 25 July 2010

An Education

Since yesterday was proclaimed as an official sister's night (a round of Tabu, drinks and movies), I had the lovely experience of watching An Education with Carey Mulligan. Withouth giving any spoilers, the movie is about a relationship between a 16 year old girl (Mulligan) and a 30 something fellow (played by a smooth talking and charming Peter Sarsgaard) in sixties London.


I would definitely recommend seeing this flick, not only because it's a twisted love story with a semi happy end, but because Mulligan is such a cute (and I mean that in the best way possible) and quirky character. I mean, whoever has the guts to defy Anna "I'm the devil that wears Prada" Wintour's advice to wear a long dress to the Acadamy Awards (Carey went with a Prada semi long frock embellished with mini silver forks and knives) is awesome in my eyes. See for yourself below.


Images via eakenwrites.files.wordpress.com and justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...