Thursday 26 August 2010

Cleaning Out My Folder Part 4

And for the grande finale (drumm roll, trumpets and the whole shebang please) I decided to post some random style inspiration pics that I had saved.



The beautiful Lulu from Lulu And Your Mom. Ever since seeing this picture I have been infatuated with getting a mid length polka dot Comme des Garcons dress and I shall not rest until I have found it (or the funds to buy it).


How sick are the metal details on the cut out of this dress?


I could get used to minimalism, grandma layers/lengths and neutral colours.


Demure? No. Hot? Yes.


 Alexander Wang booties and platinum short hair. Two things that would make the sun shine brighter over here. FYI it hasn't stopped raining for days.

All images via luluandyourmom.blogspot.com, facehunter.com, fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...