Sunday 26 September 2010

Have been thinking about this look from Pretty Woman lately. I love how she just throws on a Richard's shirt over her tie-dye bodycon dress and suddenly looks a million times classier. I haven't found a similar bodycon tie-dye skirt but then again maybe  I shouldn't be taking my fashion inspiration from prostitutes...although I do like that so crazy it's bad but so bad it's almost good again thing. Plus this is fairly tame (who else though that Pretty Woman was a glamourised and way too sugar-coated representation of our fellow ladies who have to work the boardwalk?). Sorry, I'm letting my pseudo-politician/feminist side get the best of me again.

All images via google.com and topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...