Monday 20 September 2010

Sorry for the lack of posting lovers, but my work experience/internship has been gobbling away at my energy and time. Oh and a lovely thing I like to call London Fashion Week. Having been given two uni assignments (streetstyle photography and an observational piece) I spent my whole weekend hanging around the venues and being too chicken to try and blag my way into shows, although I did get a standing seat at Michael van der Ham and Kinder Aguggini.
But let me just say this: Kate Lanphear, Anna dello Russo, Tommy Ton, Susie Bubble, Hamish Bowles, Kate Moss.
My little amateurish gaffing hopefully went unnoticed.
Being a very neglecting blogger all I can leave you with are these simple Marchesa dresses. Sorry.







All images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...