Friday 18 December 2009

Fashion Photography Of The Nineties

Just a couple of my favourite pictures from this photography book I had been looking at as part of research for school. Any favourites? I especially like the one of James King (she is gorgeous) and the one of Amber and Shalom, the latter of whom I think has such an interesting and unique face.
P.S. Sorry that the photo quality isn't 100 percent, I don't have a scanner.






Charles Ray, The most beautiful woman in the world







Nick Knight, Tatiana elbow on knee





Steven Meisel, Italian Vogue July 1995





Terry Richardson, Nikki and Zoe





Corinne Day, Georgina





Craig McDean, Jil Sander





Mario Sorrenti, Raina





Mario Sorrenti, Nadja





Nick Knight, Megan US Vogue 1995





Mario Sorrenti, Keren





Nan Goldin, Amanda at the sauna





Nan Goldin, James King





Craig McDean, Jil Sander 96





Mario Sorrenti, Raina





Corinne Day, Tania Court





Craig Mcdean, Midnight Cowgirl





David Sims





Craig Mcdean, Gun (I am in no way advocating guns, I think they are scary as hell, but I thought it was an interesting close-up)





Craig Mcdean, Amber And Shalom





Here a close-up of the face:





Mario Sorrenti, Keren





Corinne Day, Kate Moss

1 comment:

  1. wow kate moss, before everybody knew she will last forever...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...