Thursday 17 December 2009

To Pluck Or Not To Pluck, That Is The Question

Okay I know my Makeup Matters category is a vast empty space, but I'll try and do some more beauty posts in the future. Here my beloved eyebrow topic ( I am kinda frustrated with mine at the moment, they are way too thin because of some over-tweezing but I don't know how to let them grow thicker without looking like a sloppy mess.). I was looking through a slideshow and though I might post a few different "eyebrow styles". Which one do you guys like best?

A thin Greta Garbo arch or the tadpole shape of the seventies?


A "diva arch" a la Audrey Hepburn or Brooke Shield's thick brows from the eighties?



























Or are completely shaved-off eyebrows your thing, like Kristen McMenamy sported in the nineties? Do you want try the Lara Stone bleached eyebrow look?



























All images via style.com

1 comment:

  1. To answer my own question hehe:
    I think the bleached look is really cool, but doubt that normal old me could pull it off in real life. So I guess may favourite would be Audrey's brows, I want to make mine a similar shape but a little bit thinner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...