Sunday 28 March 2010

Prada Infusion D' Iris



I want that big bottle of Prada perfume Lara's got in front of her.  I am a really big fragrance fanatic, I find perfume to be like a symphony of different accords (uhm except that you smell them with your nose instead of hearing them. I have a really big nose so the smelling part is pretty easy for me).
Oh right, getting off track with my weird sense of humour. So, anyway, I did actually wear this perfume in the summer (I find summer fragrances so much harder to find then winter ones. It has to be light but not too light. Fresh but not too fresh. Whereas during the winter I can just spray on Tom Ford's Black Orchid and call it a day.)
This one is fresh but not too citrusy (hate that), light but still manages to be interesting.
Oh and just in case you are as much of a fragrance freak as I am, here is the composition of the fragrance:


Top Notes: Galbanum, Mandarin Orange, Orange Blossom, Lentisk
Heart Note: Iris, Cedar, Vetiver
Base Notes: Benzoin, Frankincense

Image via thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I did not have the time to smell this fragance, anyway the ad is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...