Tuesday 19 January 2010

In The Dark Of The Night

WARNING: Nudity ahead. I thought the pictures were too pretty to censor them, though. Not a big fan of censorship. That being said, I think you do have to be a certain age for some stuff like shooter games. I guess through the media we have seen enough violence, boobs and guns, but I tend to find nudity the least offensive (I mean come on it's the human body, not like we've never seen that before). Especially in the arts I find censorship annoying. Whenever you hear a song and they bleep out the words, I have to think: "Come on, as if I don't know what curse word they're saying." Or in photography, the infamous black bar or coverups. You already know what the object behind the bar looks like so why cover it up?

Guinevere Van Seenus photographed by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Jane How
 





















All images via thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...