Saturday 2 January 2010

Trench Treat

I have been lusting for a classic Burberry trench coat for quite a while now. It's one of those classics that never goes out of style and let's not forget Ms. Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's (that rain/kisss scene...divine!).
But starting at 600 a pop the original is a little bit out of my budget range, although I did find one from two or three seasons ago at a Camden Town market stall for about 200 quid, still too much for my taste though.
Criteria: beige/khaki colour, all the deets (epaulets, double breasted, etc.), and 100 quid or under.
For the time being, some original Burbs gear I wouldn't mind owning.






All images via burberry.com

P.S. Just found this article/slideshow on style.com on the new trench coats of the season. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...