Thursday 7 January 2010

Numero May 2005

I like each one of these editorials as beauty shots, not necessarily as fashion editorials, so I thought I'd show you my favourite pics from each one.

Doutzen Kroes on the cover looking curvalicious. Plus I like the black and white with splashes of colour.



Warm thoughts come to mind....I always tend to like bathing suits that would leave the weirdest tan lines.



Sasha, can't go wrong with that.






A nice Hitchcock heroine look (I love the makeup).










Tough glamazon chic



 

And last but not least some grainy sixties Edie Sedgewick-inspired pics (the second one is my favourite, so beautiful).









All images via thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Waouh this cover is awesome!! At the first look I didnt recognize Doutzen!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...