Monday 4 January 2010

Teens To Twenties....Uh-Oh.





Just thinking about stuff (and that Paranormal Activity was not at all as scary as I thought it would be). Yes people interested in fashion actually think, who would've thought that, huh? (being ironic)
You know they say age is just a number but somehow I feel that turning twenty is that "I am an adult and not a teenager anymore" moment. Weird.
Any things I should be warned about concerning the twenties?
I do feel like this is supposed to be the whole "best/most fun time of your life" period, but trying not to think too inside of the box/mold.
I am not really that much of a birthday person to be honest, though. Yes the presents and the "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" thing (although it's the exact oppposite if you ask me because everyone expects the sun to be shining out of your arse on your birthday) is nice, but the whole idea of people celebrating me and the being the centre of attention for one night thing: awkward. It's just me thinking: okay um everybody was born at one point, you know. Sorry that sounds a bit too cynical.
I still have such childish/fun moments, it's weird for me to actually think that I am growing up and getting older (yikes!).
And now for the cliche phrase number one hundred and one: time does fly.
Hope this post didn't make me sound like a creep/idiot/cheesy/self-centred.
In case it did....woops too late.

Both images via thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

  1. You know, I feel the same way.
    When I turned 20 far more responsibility was piled on me (on top of all the crap I already do) and you begin to feel older because of it.
    Honestly, I still don't feel like an adult. I am still a kid with just a ton of years on me.
    Even with one more year to you life nothing changes if you do not want it to change.
    -Classy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...