Thursday 7 January 2010

The Vibskov Vibe

Back in the UK after some nice Christmas holidays, cranking up the heating in the house and freezing my ass off after having lugged a 30 kilo suitcase and two big bags around with me (damn overpacking!).

I got two Vibskov pieces for Christmas/my birthday from my favourite store in Frankfurt, Azita.






Images via azitastore.com

Okay I know, a bit drab but I'll do some outfit posts over the next few days so you guys can see what they really look like. Draped, slightly oversized pieces in black or grey are my "go to" ingredients so I am hoping to get a lot of wear out of these babies.

A little info on Mr. Vibskov himself....
Henrik Vibskov graduated from Central St. Martin’s in 2001 and is the only Scandinavian designer on the show schedule of Paris Men’s Fashion Week. He also designs a womenswear line in collaboration with fellow St. Martin’s graduate Maja Brix.
He won the Beck’s Student Future Prize in 2000, the Danish Design Council Award 2007 and also Brand of the Year DANSK Magazine Fashion Awards 2008.
 Vibskov is also the drummer for Trentemøller, and has exhibitions at art museums and galleries like the MoMA.
At the moment he is working on ”The Fringe Project” with artist Andreas Emenius (10 pieces including fringes in different shapes, colours, amounts and motion patterns).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...