Friday 1 January 2010

Vogue Paris June 2009

Hope everyone is recovering well from New Year's festivities (I for one had a mean little hangover this morning but after X litres of water and Y hours of sleep I feel a thousand times.)
Anja Rubik and Natasha Poly photographed by Terry Richardson and styled by Emmanuelle Alt.
This editorial makes me want to go to Paris so badly (I have never been there). That and see the haute couture shows (makes me drool just thinking about it).
Paris is number one on the list of cities I have never visited and really want to visit in the future (followed by Tokyo, Milan, Bali and L.A.).
Any of you ever been to Paris?
What are your personal highlights of the city of amour?
Parisian chic, sigh, how do they do it? I think it might be a certain mixture of effortlessness and feminineglamour. What are your thoughts on Parisian chic? Just a stupid cliche or a look that you can also wear somewhere else in the world or that can only be found in France?



















All images via thefashionspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...