Saturday 30 January 2010

Non-Colours and Exhibitions

Heading off to see the Norma Parkinson: A Very British Glamour exhibition at the Somerset House in London today. It's free (woohoo!) and basically a large collection of fashion photography. I am actually going there for uni (have to pick out a favourite photograph and explain why) but anything to get me out of bed on this amazingly sunny day is good.
Speaking of bed, I watched the infamous Valley of the Dolls yesterday and found it kinda disturbing but at the same time funny because some parts of the script were so crappy.  I was expecting more of a chick flick for some reason and t'is wasn't the case. My quest for my favourite chick flick continues....
Whilst sipping on my coffee with clumpy soya milk (mmhh delicious) I present to you the "Black and White" editorial with Anja Rubik looking tres ferosh, shot by Nick Knight for Vogue UK's March 2009 issue.
Oh yeah, and I really want those Alexander McQueen print leggings. Enjoy your Saturday everyone!











All images via thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...